62/475 twins. How much fuel.

I'm running an ED 62/74 T4 .9 over their billet 478/96 with 1.32 housing and it cleans up my Flux 4.3s at WOT. Can't really comment on towing haven't done much with this setup.

who makes the cp3? im only interested because once efi live comes out its really interesting to see what they actually put out as to what is commanded. either way i do agree with the fact of the 63 over 62... should have a pretty nice setup with the 63/75 and some 90's

From personal experience with my 06 I did 575 with 90 and a stock CP3 with a stocker over a 475 with 1.32 exhaust. I was out of fuel, the truck had more in it but the stock CP3 could not deliver it. Your set-up with 90's and a 63/475 combo should easily make 600.

I have 62/65/12 over s475 with 1.32. CP3 has a kit in it from Floor It like a bag of parts, so maybe 15% more. I have dynoed 603 with 80hp injectors.

One difference in my 475 from everyone is that mine has the 87 exh wheel not the 96. But it is a 1.32 housing

One difference in my 475 from everyone is that mine has the 87 exh wheel not the 96. But it is a 1.32 housing

Curious on the outcome of this.

Wish I would have went with a 92 or 96 instead of my 87 on my s480. Just from what I have read, seems fine to me but came from a 72/83/1.10ar

I beg to differ. I been in many trucks with the 63 on top. How does it not work better.

a "box stock" 63 with a .88 undivided will not "spool like a 62 and flow like a 64"

it would spool more like a 63 with a laggy undivided housing, I tried, then bought the correct housing, then sold it cause it still did not spool for crap

for the 700$ they are decent, but not great

I would have gone with 120 to 150 injectors on a 03-04 they like more fuel to get the HP the 04.5-07's get. You should be close to 600 on 90's but will depend on your tuning and considering no EFI Live for 03's well you get my point.

a "box stock" 63 with a .88 undivided will not "spool like a 62 and flow like a 64"

it would spool more like a 63 with a laggy undivided housing, I tried, then bought the correct housing, then sold it cause it still did not spool for crap

for the 700$ they are decent, but not great

No one said I was ordering the one with the undivided housing.

I will keep everyone updated on the progress. As for dyno time there's not much around here till spring when bullseye has his open house in may.

I run 100's with my 62/65/14 over a 75/96/1.32, I don't see an extreme amount of flow though am able to 'decently' clear them up. I think the EXH housing on the 75 is too large for my fuel. If I had the funds I would chang e the set up to a 63 over 75 with the 83/1.10. I haven't ran a gauge between stages or measure DP so I can't honestly speak if they are operating efficiently within their maps. With your CP3, providing it flows what is advertised, which is another discussion entirely, you will easily hit your goal and then some. What are your plans as far as tuning?

If the 87 exh wheel doesn't work Ill just sell it and get a billet 78/96-1.32. Only reason I have it was to get rid of my billet 66 and made a good deal.

Have you thought about UDC? I know it isn't anything compared to EFI though it is a step in a similar direction and would give you better results than regular Smarty SW#'s as far as smoothness and user adjustability. Just my .02

It's a new software update from MADS.

Here is a link to the Guide from MADS website for the UDC software:

http://www.madselectronics.com/downloadfiles/SmartyUDCsw_Guide.pdf

It gives similar adjustability to EFI Live with different maps such as timing, duration, torque management and wastegate control for the 04.5+. Not as many as EFI and isn't able to data log, but as close as us 03-05 guys will get to EFI without a complete harness and ECM replacement in order to run the EFI programs.

Last edited:
Back