62/71/14 sized turbo

rattlindodge

Is HTT or II a better turbo? Im looking to put one on my stick shift 12 valve.

Engineered Diesel.....check em out, they'll build you a turbo to your specs, and have better quality, price, etc.

i toasted an htt but it had some miles on, a friend bought a brand new htt 66 and i dont think it even lasted 1000 miles.....though u may have to send a search party or carrier pigeon to get ahold of chris at ED, def a better product

i toasted an htt but it had some miles on, a friend bought a brand new htt 66 and i dont think it even lasted 1000 miles.....though u may have to send a search party or carrier pigeon to get ahold of chris at ED, def a better product

Here I thought I was the only that had to do that.

II silver series retail for a lot cheaper than they used to. Knowing how far away I am from a compound setup I almost wish I had gone with a silver bullet or a silver 64. To get that extra cooling up top. Course I spose' I coulda went with smaller sticks.

HTT does not seem to have the rep they used to.

High tech turbo all the way for sure. Been around a long time and that 13SS turbine housing is just freakin sweet!

htt 62 sucks IMO. tons of surging. A II 62/74/14 wont surge. I had one and it didnt

Back