64/71/.80 500hp?

Im gonna do port and polished head soon with springs pushrods and studs

Don't waste your time porting the cylinder head just to reach "600" hp in a vp truck. If your all about reaching that I'd start with a better injector

If your truck is a factory 6 speed HO pump and hasn't had the HO VP44 swapped out for an SO, you will struggle to ever exceed 500 HP fuel-only. If you do a quick search on BBS (Big Blue Synodrome) you'll learn about the difficulty a certain VP44 powered truck experienced trying to break 500 HP... and BBS has been afflicting HO pumped trucks ever since... it's like a disease!

He didn't have a HO though little blue.

Don't waste your time porting the cylinder head just to reach "600" hp in a vp truck. If your all about reaching that I'd start with a better injector

this. i have thoroughly enjoyed my infinite performance injectors.

super b special, silver 64, any other flavor of the 64/71 from over the years has made 600 on a vp truck relatively easily. One truck local did it with 7x10 nozzles on his stock bodies.

Have patience as my experience with vp trucks is that some trucks are just frustrating and seems they will not eclipse a certain power level no matter what you try.

I want an efficient truck and figure volume over pressure. That is the reason for cylinder head porting. Also would like to get springs and pusrods in so ill do that all at once. Who do i go to for injectors i have read about a weston on comp d? Is he the man i need to talk to?

Back