6NaRow

6NaRow

Hey there! newbie here...well not so much, i've had my truck for almost 2 years now. I love it! But, the whole modifying thing is new to me. I'm here to learn. Hopefully this weekend i can get some times to be proud of. I know i have alot of work ahead of me but it will be fun.

yeah i've run the truck before but not with the current set up. 14.6 1/4 with VB and Adr/Pulse only. yes unfortunately stock turbo with the 200s...trying the talk the significant other into one(or two) for my birthday in Dec.

yeah i've run the truck before but not with the current set up. 14.6 1/4 with VB and Adr/Pulse only. yes unfortunately stock turbo with the 200s...trying the talk the significant other into one(or two) for my birthday in Dec.

Dont worry about talking her into anything, forgivness is way easier than permission...

Dont worry about talking her into anything, forgivness is way easier than permission...

ummm....i'm the her...he's the one i have to convince ONLY because his is sitting, broken input shaft, needing some love.

Always nice to have another girl here. Welcome to CompD!

Thnx a bunch. Sad part is i've the whole forum scene b4 but with my New Beetle Turbo S (traded it in for my Dodge)....those guys arent as accepting of a girl in the group...which i find odd because Vdubs line up is kinda girly.

Thnx a bunch. Sad part is i've the whole forum scene b4 but with my New Beetle Turbo S (traded it in for my Dodge)....those guys arent as accepting of a girl in the group...which i find odd because Vdubs line up is kinda girly.

It's an ego and failure to accept thing.

No it's just chick in a truck = hot. Guy in a beetle = :homo:

Sorry Comp :hehe:

No it's just chick in a truck = hot. Guy in a beetle = :homo:

Sorry Comp :hehe:

:hehe:this is true...i guess i should have clarified. well anyways, thanks for the welcome guys. i'll be sure to check in with my times and what i break tomorrow.:rockwoot:

oh and when or how can i change my title...i think it should "Yes, I'm a girl" or something to the effect since we r having all these difficulties.haha

Back