7.3 injector ?

The Legend

Diesel power for the mind
Hey ford guys was wondering if anyone has ever had any experence putting 530e injectors in a 7.3? what would it take to run them and if any programing needed ? my buddy is looking into trying this and suggestions or help ?

you can run them with stock oil, but you wont be able to turn it up all the way because it wont keep up. as for nozzles The way I understand it the 530 ones are close and you can get by with them but they arn't ideal, powrstroke nozzle would be alot better.
you buddy may wont to chek into a set of good hybrid injectors, they have the 530 fuel side with the powerstroke oil side and nozzles. so he can run a stock oil pump.
with any injector he will need custom tuneing from some one like swamps, tony wildman, dp tuner, gear head automotive, diesel innovations, and several others.........

Thanks for all your help will let him know what I found out thanks !

713-984-9441

Call David Legend,

You won’t be upset or regret it. Not only are they leaders in the 7.3 Power Strokes but they have been there and done that on almost every setup you can think of. It is because of their hard work that so many 7.3's have the power and reliability they do.

In my book, if you own a 7.3, they should be on speed dial.

Back