8 lug 15x12s

Lostnwalmart

where can i find these. i need some for my tuck for the slicks (steel obviously), also what is a good back spacing? will also be doing cal-tracs and removing some leafs so i can actually get some good 60 ft times. thanks guys

Pro Comp Wheels series 82 and series 83, and a few more options Here. I'm not sure what your best option will be for backspacing.

thank you brett you da man, if any one else has some suggestions there more than welcome, they dont have to be pretty

So are you going to step up to some real slicks 33" tall or what? I'm almost gear-bound with my 27" tall road-race slicks mounted on 15" x 10" steel 8 lug wheels. I bought a set of (4) locally used so I lucked out. The back spacing isn't perfect as the wheels stick out a little but it did save me from a ton of grinding on the drums, just had to remove the fins.

Found some 32 by 14s with 4 passes on them on craigs list for 200 and without useing the gearvendors that will be perfect for running low 11s once the truck is done. Have you pulled some leafs out of your rear yet?

I wonder how well conventional drag slicks will hold up the weight of a truck? I was thinking of doing the same thing, maybe replace the slicks on my race car before they are completely dead so I can try them on the truck.

15x12 & 15x14 bart steelies from summit, 2.5" BS makes for a wide-ride

Found some 32 by 14s with 4 passes on them on craigs list for 200 and without useing the gearvendors that will be perfect for running low 11s once the truck is done. Have you pulled some leafs out of your rear yet?

I pulled all but two leafs, the longest one and the second longest one. Recently I have been pondering how it would ride and hook up with just one leaf. As it sits, I can step up on the rear bumper and it droops a couple inches.

Back