83/74mm S400 Primary Results (Dyno/Track)???

NickTF

Single turbo turd.
I would like to hear some results from those running an s400 primary with a 74/83mm turbine in a 1.1 a/r t6 housing. I am mostly interested in 12 v mechanical truck results but 24v and CR trucks are welcome too.

The GT4202 has a similar sized turbine it seems so those running the journal bearing version of this charger pipe up also.

If posting ET please post race weight. If posting dyno numbers please indicate the correction applied.

Thanks.

So no one has run a small turbine primary at the track or on the dyno?

I should have some numbers for you next weekend. Dont know if they will be of worth to you due to the ip im running though.

I should have some numbers for you next weekend. Dont know if they will be of worth to you due to the ip im running though.

I will take all the info I can get. It would be interesting to see the curve you produce if laid out in rpm and not mph like some of these curves are produced.

Last edited:
GT4202 Primary 62/65/14 Secondary in a 2004 CR - Flux 5.1 Injectors and 130hp Smarty Revo tune and the truck ran a best of 11.61 with a 15psi launch
Only dyno was 787hp with only a little Walbro pump which was running out of fuel and the Smarty Beta 4.2 on SW5. Don't remember the correction factor though.

GT4202 Primary 62/65/14 Secondary in a 2004 CR - Flux 5.1 Injectors and 130hp Smarty Revo tune and the truck ran a best of 11.61 with a 15psi launch
Only dyno was 787hp with only a little Walbro pump which was running out of fuel and the Smarty Beta 4.2 on SW5. Don't remember the correction factor though.

Oh and the truck scaled in at 7440lbs with me in it.

I bet that thing lit quickly to say the least!!! That some really good power with that set to boot!

What kind of boost was it making?

They would start to make boost at 1500-1600 and they made between 65-70 lbs of boost depending how the 42 was gated.
I just got done installing the ED twins and only have about 25 in town miles on the new setup. They spool good, but not anywhere near the old setup. To be expected though...

They would start to make boost at 1500-1600 and they made between 65-70 lbs of boost depending how the 42 was gated.
I just got done installing the ED twins and only have about 25 in town miles on the new setup. They spool good, but not anywhere near the old setup. To be expected though...

Would be interested in any dyno or track numbers from the new larger twins as well for comparison sakes when you have them available. Thanks!

No one else has dyno'd or run a small turbine primary setup down the strip?

Back