863hp on canadian soil

onetun

Skies may have been gray, but the air was black...
I had a blast yesterday at the BD spring event, met lots of good people and witnessed some big power, The orange bullydog truck was on hand along with some others from Western Canada.
Bunch of boys state side were over and made things interesting. My truck made good power. Smarty and some pressure was the recipe, you can hear the injectors pounding pretty hard in the video. Sorry Don
oh and check out the near miss on the rollers, twice I nearly climbed out of them.

After returning home today I have come to the conclusion that I have a rail pressure issue and will need to sort this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikLK2ZtagD4

Image shows hp 863.8, tq is not accurate so disregard.

Attachments

• Dyno%20results%20April%2005-08%20006.jpg
    Dyno%20results%20April%2005-08%20006.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 71
Congrats, but that dyno strapping job was horrible. Could have made for some major carnage.

Nice numbers, I agree that strappage would have made for a bad scene. I bet the driver got excited. LOL

I don't think I'd get away with adding exchange or converting to imperial.

was there a dyno sheet in that picture?? LOL.....

I say that you better get that puppy on a dynojet.....i hear the tires slipping through all the runs.....and you would have thought that after the first time you almost ran everyone over they would have thrown 2 more straps on and chocked the wheels....

Back