'94 PS mods, whats available?

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
POSSIBLY pickin up a '94 F-350 5 speed, and plan on using it for towing primarily. And im curious as to what is available for the OBS Powerstrokes. I hear about flip chips, and 10K mods n things like that, but where do i look?

Anything DIY is good, so far the things I know about and on my priority list includes an intake, exhaust, intercooler, possible HPOP, custom fabbed FASS system.

Where can I get a 4"DP if one will fit? I have no intentions on dumping over 2grand into injectors ( i'll convert to Cummins first :evil )

Will an aftermarket or superduty HPOP gain me anything worth spending the money on?

Links for a 4" DP, DIY BHAF intake, DIY intercooler setup, ALL the good DIY stuff.

Thanks guys!

go to beansdieselperformance.com for injectors. reman. stage 1's $875 good for about 330-350rwhp with custom tuning, reman stage 2's $1550 about 400rwhp but u will need a bigger hpop turbo and or intercooler or you will run real high egt's

Sweeet thanks guys! Does anyone have a link for the older Tymar site, or is it down for upgrading?

I have done some homework, and found the info on the 6 position chip, and DIY BHAF intake.

How much of a PITA is it to do a HPOP, and how much is is this new stealth pump? Any alternatives that are just as good or better?

Cowboy_Customs said:
Sweeet thanks guys! Does anyone have a link for the older Tymar site, or is it down for upgrading?

I have done some homework, and found the info on the 6 position chip, and DIY BHAF intake.

How much of a PITA is it to do a HPOP, and how much is is this new stealth pump? Any alternatives that are just as good or better?

You will have to call Dale at Tymar the website doesn't work yet. Get a 6 position chip from here:http://stores.totaldieselperformance.com/StoreFront.bok. Also look at the package deals, they are a pretty good value.

For the HPOP send your 15* pump off and get it upgraded to a *17. Send to here: http://terminatorengineering.com/

Hope this helps!!

Back