95 crew cab conversion... need help

12vcrewcab

I'm trying to find the company who did the conversion on my 95 dodge crew cab. I know it's Bayer (sp?) Auto. I was told they do not do suicide door conversions, which mine has. I currently need to find a window for the rear door I need to find out what vehicle the conversion company took it from. I've contacted Dodge dealerships, glass companies and they need to know what vehicle it came from and I'm at a dead end. :bang

Any help would be appreciated!!

Harry

Attachments

• 95 truck.jpg
    95 truck.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 0
nice looking rig, have you checked the glass from old dodge crews, obs fords, mabe go to some wrecking yards

Could you not go and just have one cut from a glass cutter? btw, this truck is sharp!!! i saw one a couple of years ago in memphis that was black!!!!

I did contact auto glass shops and they said because the glass (m)

is curved and tempered they are unable to make it. I went to wrecking yards with a template from the other side and have checked every truck and SUV that I can possibly think of and the only thing that I have found that is bigger was the rear windows of an excursion and they were a bit big, enough that I would have to cut the glass.

The dealership that I purchased the vehicle from told me about 80 of these trucks were made and that they were a factory custom crew cab. But I have not been able to verify any of that.

Back