96 12v ext cab long bed

Daily Driver!!

Street Sleeper!!
Selling a 96 12v ext cab longbed 4x4. It has 207,000 on it right now but i am still driving it. Truck runs great and has some work done to it. pump work,injectors, and the trans is a automatic with a val body. This was done before I got the truck and can not prove any of it. Truck runs way better then stock and shifts smooth and quick. I can tow my 20 ft enclosed trailer loaded down and it does not slip or fall on its face it pulls hills how ever fast you want to go! I replaced the heater core and some axle u joints up front! it was a work truck and has dents and dings but no major rust or holes. Truck is white with gray insde. Driver side seat worn down but has seat covers on it! radio works well and has power locks and windows. Truck only needs a paint job if you dont want it to be a work truck. It is not faded or peeling just needs some dents fixed and a paint job would be nice for a more show truck. Truck can come with mickey wheels and 35 swammper tires that are 30% or stock wheels with like 65% tread tires that are lik 265 I think. Call 540-550-7759 ask for Matt of text for some pics I think he has on the phone. Please dont message me it his truck not mine. You can post if you like and I will try to relay the info. If you call him he would be more then glad to alk to you. He has four trucks and is down sizing per his wife! he is asking $6500

Back