97 12v 5 speed

gotta12v

looking to sell my truck

1997 ex cab lb 4wd nv4500
107,000 miles all virgin till 76,000. has zero rust, and in great shape
motor has less than 5k made 716hp and 1197 ftlbs single charger, fuel only at danville performance last dyno day.
fully built motor, details for those intrested, not tire kickers.

intrested in partial trade for an 4x4 5 speed 12v preferably stock and in decent shape.

call at 502-548-6984
thanks- patrick

details will be discussed for those seriously intrested.

but is has pistons with valve reliefs and coating from swain tech (on pistons and main and rod bearings)

Camshafts from hilljack engineering
Turbo from Hilljack engineering (s400 based)
13mm pump with 5500 gov spring set from hje
aeromotive fuel system (the black marine pump with pre filter fs1000 filter and a bypass reg)
haisley dual disk with 1 3/8 input
girdled,balanced, viscous dampner

the motor is set conservative and would be capable of 800 on a single or 1000 plus on a twin set, it has the pump and the compression is right.

building another pull truck and have no need for this one, it is too nice to cut up and pull but I have no time to play with it anymore since were pulling the 2.8 everyweekend and having to work on it every week it seems

looking for 18,000 but will take a reasonable offer

I am not going to give this truck away, I just built a similiar motor for a boy and it ran over 9,000 without the turbo or 13mm pump, and it did not have the engine coatings this one has.

This engine does not have parts available off the shelf, it is a package designed to work together and this setup has been proven on the dyno and on the track. there is alot of room to grow in this package, and this engine was designed to take abuse. a similiar long block was torn down after 365 hooks with over 1800* egts and was in fine shape wich is attributed to the coatings we run.

this truck has never been pulled or drag raced, I built it because I melted a piston in the motor when it was about 550 hp and decided If I was going to have to have it down I might as well fix it like I wanted it. It dynod 619 at scheid in 07 and from there I decided I wanted to hit 700 on a single and it hit 716 at danvilles dyno a couple of months back. it is just a toy for me but it does not get beat on. we run a 2.8 truck (driven by matt williams) and are working on a 2.6 and I have no time to play with this.

I will make someone a deal with the right truck for trade, and anyone who is seriously intrested can call me and we can discuss details, but I can assure you you cannot buy a truck and build a motor of this calibre for anywhere near this price

Sell just the engine? no pump or turbo?
What kind of head work? cast pistons, forged pistons?

not looking to sell just the engine, If anything Ill put a stock motor in it and sell it stock. and keep the engine for another project.

but thanks anyway

would make somone a steal if they had an 12v 4x4 ex cab 5 speed in good shape. preferably a dually

Ill try to get some dyno charts posted up so you can see the curve. it makes big numbers but it has a huge curve. It was pulled to 4500 at danville and was still over 600.

It can also easily be daily driven. I drove it from shelbyville ky to danvilles past indy and back (over 400 miles that weekend) and got 19mpg on the same setup it made 716 on. It stay set on kill and it does not have a valet.

just looking for a good 12v tow rig for the next build im doing.

dang dude

if it was only an auto.... id toss mine at ya and some cash, if i could find it.. all my goals in one truck...

congrats and good luck on the sale..

rick

This is a nice truck guys. I can assure you it isnt hacked together, Patrick knows what he is doing. It is a clean, and awesome running truck, and just fine to drive on the street. I saw it at Scheid the year before last, and saw him driving it around up there with no problems on the street.

Heres a bump

Eric

Interested in working on something with whats in my sig? Its got 205 k on it solid truck. Some paint issues but other than that solid.

intrested in partial trade for an 4x4 5 speed 12v preferably stock and in decent shape.

call at 502-548-6984
thanks- patrick

man

just noticed this, it is a downright shame, i need a quad cab now, for my future plans...

good luck pat, and i sincerely wish i could buy this truck... its perfect for me, minus the quad cab.... and i need an auto... best of luck my friend.

Rick

Back