97 dodge 2500 parts... intercooler,rad., body parts....

jaybuller

USCG MK
i have a good 97 stock intercooler, radiator, and an entire rolling chassie 97 long bed, stand. cab. has damage on pass. side but in decent condition. no rust anywhere. complete minus engine and tranny. was a 12v/47re 2wd. interior is in great condition also. will take 800 for the rolling chassie. no title.

this is the damaged side. other side looks just like it except strait and no dents. also the headake rack is not on it anymore. if you look close you can see about midway on the rocker panel on the cab has a dent from the bottom, it is like that on both sides. doesnt hurt shutting doors or anything its just there. it was from the trailer ramps flipping up and hiting there. only other problem i can think of is the steering box needs to be replaced.

100_3659.jpg

Last edited:
here are some pics i just snapped today. as you can see the damae on the pass. side is not that bad. needs a new hood,pass side fender and door. and your ready to go. it has a bumper in the bed but its not perfect. also has inerfender wells and other misc. body parts. the roof used to have runnin lights but now just has places where they used to be. puddy in the holes and touched up with chip paint. cant realy tell they were there unless u realy look up close.

100_3706.jpg

100_3705.jpg

100_3707.jpg

100_3708.jpg

100_3709.jpg

100_3710.jpg

100_3711.jpg

100_3712.jpg

btw the rad. support that is bent on the front is bent because of me hooking to it with a chain and pull it out of some ruts and that is why it is bent.

sorry the radiator is spoken for. the grill is not 100$ a couple tabs broke off on the underside that holds it tight to the grille frame.

here are the pictures of the tail lights. both lenses have cracks. not loose cracks or anything coming apart but are cracked. you can see in the pictures. the first picture you can see the little "star" crack and the small crack in the black plastic part at the bottom of the tail light housing. the third picture is the pass. side it has the cracks you see in the picture.

100_3793.jpg

100_3794.jpg

100_3795.jpg

Back