97 HX35 w/ 21cm housing, 12cm stock housing, and DP

NickTF

Single turbo turd.
I'm going to be removing my 103,000 mile hx35 from the truck. It currently has a 21 cm non wastegated housing from a first gen truck on it to reduce back pressure. I still have the stock 12cm wastegated housing and a boost elbow for it that I can install on it or you can install on it if you want quicker spool. Further, a 4" down pipe comes with it or if you need just the down pipe make an offer on that. Now regarding the turbo the driver side oil drain bolt is stripped at this moment. I will be removing this turbo and drilling and tapping to fix this issue. If for some reason something went arie on this procedure it's a no brainer that I would inform you and no sale would go down or we could discuss alternatives.

For the entire package above I'd like $300. If you desire only parts of what's listed above pm me an offer.

Thanks. Nick

PM Sent. I would think you can helicoil it and that way it will be the same thread.

How much is the 66mm turbonetics unit run? Part number?

#11281 Kit has down pipe, clamps , adapters, and new lines. List for $2230

#11281 Kit has down pipe, clamps , adapters, and new lines. List for $2230

Part number from Jon Ottens is 15182 for the 66mm unit with everything. I've found it for $1784 as my best price to date.

Part number from Jon Ottens is 15182 for the 66mm unit with everything. I've found it for $1784 as my best price to date.

Thats the number their website list and what I have in my records, are you talking about the same HP-66. And yeah thats the MSRP Price they list.

Brett

Thats the number their website list and what I have in my records, are you talking about the same HP-66. And yeah thats the MSRP Price they list.

Brett

HP66 yes! Pm'd ya back!

For the above parts I will do $330 shipped to USA! Let me know.

Turbo is sold. Down pipe and 21cm housing still for sale.

Downpipe and 21cm turbine housing still for sale, make an offer!

Pending sale on downpipe.

Come on, someone's gotta want a cheap way to reduce some back pressure in their stock hx35!!! $50 for the 21cm housing, $60 to your door.

Back