98.5-02 150 HP injectors $400

2Tone12V

I bought these injectors (JL Machine 7x.010) last week for my wifes truck. I knew her truck had injectors in it but didn't know what size. So this is where I started. They were a bit bigger than what was in there but I was looking for a bit more. These are in the truck now and have about 50 miles on them. I'm going to jump up to 7x.012's. $400 shipped and I need cores. Or $475 with no cores shipped.

You're jumping 90hp with the 7X.012's, what does she plan on doing with the truck?

You're jumping 90hp with the 7X.012's, what does she plan on doing with the truck?

Nothing much. I just wanted a bit more injector there and the 7x.010 gained nothing. The truck probably had the same set in it already. Unsure exactly how the truck will end up. Daily driver with fuel mileage still in mind. Just leave me alone Michael.:hehe:

What kind of mileage did you get with these injectors and how big of a charger would I need to run these? :thankyou2:, Jason

What kind of mileage did you get with these injectors and how big of a charger would I need to run these? :thankyou2:, Jason

Haven't even checked mileage. I doubt it is any different from the 17-18 I was getting before. I run them with the stock 35 turbo. They are nice street injectors that run well. Only thing I have on the truck is a TS MVP.

Where in Indiana are you located? My dad has an 01 and is lookin for 100+hp injectors. Are those JLs flow matched? What is the flow rating is so?

Where in Indiana are you located? My dad has an 01 and is lookin for 100+hp injectors. Are those JLs flow matched? What is the flow rating is so?

These are straight from JL machine. Just got them in Friday of last week. I am located in Shelbyville, IN. I don't know flows and things when ordering injectors. I have used enough of them to get an idea of hole size.

How did the exhaust temperature do? Or did you just not flog on it that much? And how was the smoke?

how much picked up? im from Knightstown area, not too far from you.

I have a customer running these same exact injectors and he loves them. EGT's are low

EGT's are low. If you run the piss out of them you MIGHT be able to view a slight gray. But I have not looked. From a dead stop if you floor it you can get a puff but thats it.

Back