98.5-02 spray angle

odieub

Helping a buddy build a p7100 24v and was curious what the oem injector spray angle is. And is more power gained by narrowing it up or wider?

From PDD’s website:

Generally, 2nd-gen 24v trucks with stock pistons will run best with a 153° spray angle, but injectors between 150° and 155° are used very successfully 24v trucks.

Wonder why a very reputable shop would sell you 124* injectors for the early bowl. Think there was a combination error and thought was using late common rail bowl? This is a trailer queen competition engine only.

Does anyone still do a dual pattern? I never asked what the angles were, but I know the mach 5's I got from DonM are a dual pattern and they are awesome!

Infinite Performance builds injectors with a dual pattern. Depends on application I'm sure as he uses many nozzles depending on use.

Wonder why a very reputable shop would sell you 124* injectors for the early bowl. Think there was a combination error and thought was using late common rail bowl? This is a trailer queen competition engine only.

We're they speced for a high timing setup?

Back