A few things for sale (all for 3rd gen dodge)

U Connect info??

Bluetooth hands free for Dodges

So can you reply with the part# from the module and/or reciept...
I owuld like to install this on my 2005...
Do you know if I will need the steering wheel buttons for it, or is it standalone.

If you reply with the part#, I can likely do more research.

How much are you asking for it???

Thanks.

Tomorrow I will get the part numbers again.... I took pics which are on previous page... but I guess they arent very clear.. None of the older uconnects worked off of the steering wheel... the ones that came from the factory were on the mirror, this has a controller that you would mount somewheres... there is a very detailed instruction book that comes with it also. This unit is a generic kit made by Mopar, and you buy the adaptor kit for the specific vehicle.. which I did, for a ram pickup truck,, my truck is an 03.. I just never got around to installing it....

As for price,, I paid 300 for it,, and never ever even opened the box till yesterday to take pics... so if I could get 200 for it,, I would pay the shipping...

Tomorrow I will get the part numbers again.... I took pics which are on previous page... but I guess they arent very clear.. None of the older uconnects worked off of the steering wheel... the ones that came from the factory were on the mirror, this has a controller that you would mount somewheres... there is a very detailed instruction book that comes with it also. This unit is a generic kit made by Mopar, and you buy the adaptor kit for the specific vehicle.. which I did, for a ram pickup truck,, my truck is an 03.. I just never got around to installing it....

As for price,, I paid 300 for it,, and never ever even opened the box till yesterday to take pics... so if I could get 200 for it,, I would pay the shipping...

Sounds good...My truck is an 05, so should be the same as the 03.
PM sent

Uconnect is sold pending payment. Still have the Dr P programmer for the 6.7l

I wish I knew more about the uconnect. Mine had one in when I bought it. Still have the speaker mounted to the headliner. Ripped it out and felt like a dumba$$ later. :bang

They work great. My wife's old jeep had it that is why i had bought this one. But as it turns out you don't need them on a race only truck. Lol

Still got this guys. This is a great clean way to put Bluetooth in your dodge

Back