A few weird things with my '12

CPSimpson

I bought the truck a few days ago and drove it at night for the first time last night. Well.....I don't have any passenger side headlight, low or high beams. Foglight, marker light and turn signal work just fine, all the plugs seem good, it is the non HID light. Second problem I've noticed is when the doors lock the driver's door lock will cycle 2 or 3 times real fast. I'm leaning towards TIPM so I'm going to have the dealer read it and/or reflash it. Any suggestions?

Yeah it is

10-4. I've heard some horror stories about that place. Almost bought a truck from them but decided not to. Wish i had some helpful advice for you but i don't. Good luck with figuring it out though.

Thanks, I talked to the original owner and he just traded it in second week of December and they had only had the truck about a week. It seems like a good truck with just a few little things. My local dealer is going to look at it Monday morning, unless I can find something first. I'll probably look into it more this weekend.

I know they had a bad rep when they were selling older stuff, but I haven't heard anything in a while.

The TIPM will store codes. I know it can keep the headlight from working. Don't have an answer about the door locks

Mine wouldn't read it but a newer Snap-on might read them. I just have an old Marco though

f_b84fd1b938.jpg

Sorry.....LOL

Headlights are fixed! Replaced both bulbs and had a plug that was intermittent. Reprinned and all is good, now the door lock, I think I'll tear into that tomorrow. Time for something on ice!

Back