A little help with a few items im missing

Tuesday. Its $15.05 and takes a day to get in. I accidentally deleted your phone number.

No problem.

so hows the project going?

Just got the pump back from the pump shop yesterday, been waiting almost a month for it.

Just need the cam to come in and some free time. I can't wait, truck has been down almost 2+ months. So I'm ready to start.

Ill keep everyone posted when I finish or before, I'm sure ill have more questions.

If you havent bought the gaskets for the front of the engine yet get the set it is ALOT cheaper than one by one. Call me if you need anything.

And what gaskets do you need for the front end? Silicone the cover and case and buy a new front seal and you'll be good to go. Don't forget to tab the kdp while your in there.

And what gaskets do you need for the front end? Silicone the cover and case and buy a new front seal and you'll be good to go. Don't forget to tab the kdp while your in there.

Wish I'd known that, spent 100+ bucks on 3 gaskets for the front cover and a oring seal for the pump.

Picked up some new head bolts while I was at it. Grabbed some dowels from lowes.

I think all I need now is some fittings and fuel line from the local hydraulic place.

Ill give you a shout or a text once I get started, I'm sure ill have a question or two.

Thanks

Not a problem. I'd lend a hand but I'm in Midland working right now.

Back