Adrenaline w/egt?

R.A.Masala

Do I need to run the egt with my adrenaline for it to work properly?,just picked up a used box and came with everything but egt probe,I do have all my gauges. I would like to install it but will order the probe if the box needs the input from it. I did try searching but could not find the info I was looking for,thanks for any help.

It will work fine without the probe but you will not be able to use full advantage of the defuel settings as u can set it to pull fuel away at a certain egt. Turbo timer will also not be able to be used based on egt but they do have a setting for time in the box instead of egt. Hope this helps.

:woohoo:Thanks for the quick reply, I wanted to make sure I could install it without any problems. I will order the egt probe so I can get full use of this box,not trying to make a race truck just want some more power for towing.

Just installed my Adreneline and what a difference,I did not tap the pump wire yet as I'm still running a stock lift pump(15psi@idle).I believe I only have 3 setting and it sure makes a difference,can't wait to get a new fuel system and crank it up a bit,I do have a good tranny hope it lasts,lol.:rockwoot:

Back