Advise me on compounds for a CR

skav

Here's the setup. I'm looking for around 700 to the wheels. It will be a Cali street truck, and I need to tow about 16k with it. I want it to spool quick and pull decent on top.

I just went through the bottom and freshened up the head with orings and 625s.

Hamilton street cam, Fleece stroked pump and 150hp sticks.

This is what I'm considering now.

An S362 t4 on a SS manifold w an external gate feeding a billet S476 t6.

Will this be a solid combo, or should I look at something else?

Thanks!

i ran a 62 71 13 phat shaft over a box s480 and it spooled pretty decent and pulled like a mad man on the top end.

i ran a 62 71 13 phat shaft over a box s480 and it spooled pretty decent and pulled like a mad man on the top end.

I think the plan is to run a 62/68/17 w a t4 foot, and feed the billet 476. I was told that the billet 476 flows more than the cast 476. Does that sound right?

He351 modded and a gt4202 1.15 ar wastegated . Spools instantly with little to no.smoke at all. Pulls hard and gets good mileage. I'm at 700hp and I tow a lot with it. 75hp sticks and silver bullet tuning.

I think the plan is to run a 62/68/17 w a t4 foot, and feed the billet 476. I was told that the billet 476 flows more than the cast 476. Does that sound right?

a billet bottom charger is not really needed for what you are trying to accomplish. the smaller charger on the top is the one taking all the abuse.

stock/s475 kit

Agree, just do a 2/3rds kit from any of the reputable turbo guys.
Stainless Diesel, Source, MPI,...etc
No need to try something else when this combo does great, you could also upgrade the top charge down the road.
If anything that mod 351/4202 sounds nice.

Back