Air to Water

cumins01

I did a search and did not see a good explanation of what I'm looking for. So the question is: do you need a heat exchanger for the a/w if it is just a sled puller only? ice box mounted in weight rack and 4" in/out intercooler, short water hoses for the shortest distance and about 60# of ice and the rest water. just cirous. looking for an answer or explanation for the heat exchanger. trying to get a setup fiqured out.
Thanks

No heat exchanger. Enough water to submerge your suction line and have the hose filled all the way through. The rest needs to be ice. Search some more. I know I personally have put lots of pics and things up. I just search water air intercoolers and found 10 threads or more.

I put an exchanger in but you don't need it if you have enought ice storage. If I did it again wouldn't put it in.

Frozenboost.com have everything u need and its at a descent price. Im getting one sometime.

Wildman6bt, I'm using there biggest a/w intercooler I got it yesterday and looks okay. Just use a bigger ice box and pump, from what I'm told. Thanks for saying not to use a heat exchanger. one less thing to worry about.

You need a good water/air i/c let me know. Haven't had time to mess with them. But hate seeing people pay way to much for stuff.

Back