Allison Automatic HT653RM

1939dodge

Still Learning
I have available for sale a Allison Automatic HT653 this the the big wutomatic transmission not the ones normally in fords. This was behind a Cat in a GMC Topkick, the trans was fine when removed. One plus with this five speed automatic transmission is that it is mechanical unlike the newer ones... you do not need a $1200 computer to worry about.

I will include the torque converter, flywheel, bell housing, and everything. The transfluid looked clean and good, the trans was outside for a little while so you will want to clean it, the flywheel has a little surface rust. I can throw the parts in the sandblaster if you need... no guarantees then.

The transmission is currently in the Beaverton or Portland Oregon area. I will be driving to Las Vegas and can deliver along the way for a small fee if you need.

I would like this gone this week so make me an offer. I can also throw it on a pallet and ship nationally (buyer pays shipping)

These go for about $4k when rebuilt, so this is a great deal for someone!

I would like $1250 for local pickup

Thanks,

-Ryan
FiveZeroThree SevenFourSeven 8024 DO NOT TEXT, just call me or reply here... Text and the price doubles

Still available, take a look at the specs on this... it is the auto trans you want.

Interested. Let me get back to you.

Do you mean "MT" 653, HT's are 700 series. 749s, 750s Etc 755 is the electronic version. DR post script is deep reduction.

Cash plus shipping... shoot me an offer.

Would trade straight across for a SAE2 cummins flywheel and a Bendix 550 air compressor (or similar) with power steering pump attached if in good working order

Last edited:
Do you have any pics available? Can you give me the total length measurement and bellhousing width. I need to makes sure its going to fit where I want it to go. Thanks.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

Shoot me a PM with your e-mail for the photos... it saves me a lot of hassle. I will also take the measurements for you. If you are putting this behind a cummins 5.9L you will need a different bellhousing, you will need a SAE2 size one.

OK, I still have this transmission... getting tired of seeing it, thinking of just taking it in for scrap metal but that would be a waste as it worked fine when removed.

Back