AlphaOBD guru ?

is anyone an AlphaOBD guru that i can ask questions to in the next few weeks when i have them?
i'm battling low beam flickers with my HID retrofitted lamp upgrade. i've replaced the whole harness along with resistors and still have the issues. i'm thinking that i have a issue with the PWM not keeping proper voltage.

So i'm going to download it and see if i can fix my issue myself and then have it available going forward

Not a guru but this is the main reason I haven't built retros for my truck yet. Wonder how well leds would do with projectors? Sorry for the derail lol

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Not a guru but this is the main reason I haven't built retros for my truck yet. Wonder how well leds would do with projectors? Sorry for the derail lol

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

They worked fine in my truck. Projectors can be finicky though if not installed snug enough in housing though.

i've been working with customer service rep from lightwerkz because thats who i've got everything through for the retrofit. they've sent me the new harness and then resistors to try to find out whats causing the issue.
last piece of their puzzle is the bulbs, and its hard for me to believe that the bulbs are the issue.
thats why i'm leaning towards having to purchase the Alpha program after reading around on old posts on different forums. seems like the PWM is my issue and i need to get into the system to change a few things

Build a relay harness to power them. Put the load resistors in series with the control side of the relays you use. Pull the power for the lamps off clean battery source.

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk

Back