Analog to Digital Gauge Display?

texastruck

I need to figure out what I am going to do about gauges for the truck. Its a 2005 F150.

I really don't want a lot of gauges cluttering the cab/A pillar. I would really like just a single screen that can display all my data. Most of the digital monitors I'm finding hook up through the OBDII port, but being this is an F-150, I'm assuming there wouldn't be any provisions for turbo boost, EGT, and other Diesel related stuff. A friend has a SCT Livewire (i think) in his 03 SuperDuty, and it has the ability to accept analog inputs directly from whatever sensor he's wanting to display. The Livewire is a bit overkill for my application, as all I want is a monitor, not a full blown tuner. Is there any product out there that does this?

My last resort would be something like a Glo-Shift 3-in-1 to minimize the clutter.

FYI I want to be able to monitor/display EGT, Coolant Temp, Boost Pressure. Fuel Pressure would be nice to have too.

If you end up going with traditional gauges, hewitt industries will do all kinds of dual needle ones.

I assume you're swapping in a 12valve engine? If so, you'll need to run your own sensors as you really don't get any info from the engine. Have you checked into something like a Racepak IQ3 or similar style dash? Innovate Motorsports had some neat multiple-sensor, single-gauge display options as well.

I assume you're swapping in a 12valve engine? If so, you'll need to run your own sensors as you really don't get any info from the engine. Have you checked into something like a Racepak IQ3 or similar style dash? Innovate Motorsports had some neat multiple-sensor, single-gauge display options as well.

Yes it's a 12 valve. I haven't checked out Racepak or Innovate. I'll check them out now. thanks!

Edit: The innovate Motorsports gauge look similar to the Glo-Shift 3-in-1. The Racepack dash may work, but at $600, it's about the same price as a Livewire, and the Livewire in my opinion is a little closer to what I'm looking for, I just wish they made a cheaper version without all the tuning and diagnostic capabilities that I wouldn't have any use for.

Last edited:
Interesting. Can you post pictures of the Cummins in your F-150? 4bt or 6bt?

Back