Any dual inlets intakes out there for 24V?

RonA

Sure would be nice if someone would make one to force a bit of extra air towards the rear of the cylinder head. Be even better if you could snake 24V p-pump lines around it.

Lines would be the only problem. If the 12v intake plates are the same, a banks twin ram would fit.

Contemplated making myself one.

Talk to Joe at Pure Power Diesel. He is working on one for my 12 valve. He may be able to make them for the 24 valve, too. I know he is really busy right now, so do not be in a hurry for one.

I just ordered a few elbows specifically for doing this same thing for my 12v, it never gets cold enough to need the grid heater anyway! I am going to set it up like Joe Hellmann used to build them.

They are out there. If its just air to the front and rear you want haisley/scheid has one (7 runners, 1 for 1, 5 split and 1 for 6). If you want 12 runners for 12 intake valves, check out lazarsmith.com cummins 12-ir. The biggest issue would then be dividing the shared ports. would have to build material in the head and machine.

Actually, the 12-IR's billet adapter has everything needed to isolate the head's byfurcated intake ports with requisite machining.

Back