any knowledgeable p-pump guys in Denton, TX area

stroked diesel

Coach Peacock
Trying to finish up my first p-pump build, need some help with ideas and the swap. Anyone near Denton, TX or north Texas pretty good? any diesel guy i know around here just knows how to hook it up to computer and see that it throws a million trouble codes. Need someone who understands what i have.
Thanks.
Kyle

Oh cool I'm in Pilot Point, truck is currently at Wilson's in Gainesville but should be back early next week. Il Pm you this week maybe I can bring it over and get some knowledge off ya, I'm not real good with these yet it's my first.

Hey man, wondering your schedule for this weekend? I coach in Aubrey so my afternoons before 6 are full all week and friday night we play and again grade film saturday mornings. Let me know im having a few issues i think the guy who did the swap did a hack job.

Gonna be racing at odra/nadm race at Northstar.frost night and Saturday.

John is who did my headwork and studs a while back, I was just looking for someone to help me understand this conversion a little better.

The individual who started the build didn't do a very "clean" job and I'm wanting a nice clean factory look. My drivers side bay looks like a spiders web of wires many of which I have no idea what to do with. I also bought the truck with supposedly 21.5 degrees timing but they weren't for sure. Would like to get this all figured out but it's beyond me.

Wiring clean up isn't that hard considering there is very little of it to do on a pump swap. All that should be there is wires for the shutoff solenoid and possibly the throttle sensor depending on what he decided to go with. Should be easy to clean up. And get a timing kit and check the timing.

Back