anybody good with t190 bobcats?

I'm workin on an 07 t190 and the left panel says input.. Which means no communication with controller.. Checked all the wires to the controller, thinking maybe we got some little friends down there chewing wires but this thing is the cleanest i've ever seen under the seat, checked some ground cables still nothing.. is there any way to check the controller itself be4 i order a brand new one and figure out that wasn't it??

Normally the harness has a broken wire in it right by the back of the hydraulic tank. Also check the big connector that connects the main frame harness to the cab harness for corrosion, pushed back pins, ect. It could be a million things.

keep in touch with any more questions I can probably help.

Derek

thats what i was thinking but this thing is so clean, he said it was the first time the cab's ever been up, he parked it and it never would start up again..i didn't check for pushed back pins and the harnesses all looked new still, so im kinda wondering if that controller went bad on him, bobcat told me he has to take it in for them to program the new controller.. So i'm guessing he's taking it to bobcat now but i'd still like to know in case if i run into it again lol

Back