Anybody Use This Gauge Pod

BINGS TRUCK

Looking at adding 2 more gauges seen this pod from autometer looks like it goes by instrument cluster.Just wondering if anyone used this and if it blocks too much of stock gauges.

Attachments

• autometer.jpg
    autometer.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 156
no its not too bad. i had one in my 05 dodge. its a real clean look especially if you had like some dipricol gauges that match the factory gauges

yep, got one on the other Adam's truck only problem with it, is it blocks the bottom left and right gauges, you can still see them but just barely.

I dont have a pic off hand, but I will try to get him to take one and post it up for you

THANKS by the way anyone know the adapter size to hook up fuel pressure sensor on test port.

I have it.

Gauges.jpg

Looking at adding 2 more gauges seen this pod from autometer looks like it goes by instrument cluster.Just wondering if anyone used this and if it blocks too much of stock gauges.

What size (diameter) gauge will it take and where are you getting it from?

I have that pod and dont really care for it. It really takes away from the factory gauges and lights IMO. I got it because I didn't want to lose my grab handle. I am going to get a 4 gauge pillar pod and throw the dash pod on my 7.3.$.02

Attachments

• dash pod.jpg
    dash pod.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
What gets covered from normal viewing are the less critical lights, but they can all be seen by moving your head a little to the side. You learn to adapt.

I bought the setup because I wanted to retain the grab handle because at the time I had 5.5" lift without steps. I will be adding 3 or 4 more gauges soonish and will use either a pillar pod or ceiling pod for them.

Back