anyone know this truck?

yep thats project cholo and its on level 3 on tntr he saattered everything on 7 just to much for the 6 spd that truck is awesome just wish he could find a good 6spd to hold up so he could putit to er

yep thats project cholo and its on level 3 on tntr he saattered everything on 7 just to much for the 6 spd that truck is awesome just wish he could find a good 6spd to hold up so he could putit to er

Actually it was the first run on level 9 after some work that it shattered 6th gear.

He beat the car on the first race fuel only but the car was pretty fast when he sprayed it the next two...

thats a purdy sweet truck at least there's someone with a high horsepower manuel truck.....

kind of looks like the cars keep beating him doesnt look to fast to me

They raced more times than you see but the ones on the video the car sprayed, you wanna race him ina full sized truck? He'll be your Huckleberry....

Lol!
I thought that road looked familiar.. I-35? northern austin/pflugerville/round rock?

Sick truck man!

Doesn't Romario daily drive it for the most part too? Seen the truck in Kentucky, pretty sure he said it's a DD and dyno truck.

Doesn't Romario daily drive it for the most part too? Seen the truck in Kentucky, pretty sure he said it's a DD and dyno truck.

Yep you would be right...it is driven daily and he even drove it all the way to kentucky when you saw it, dynoed it and drove it all the way back! Truck is a monster!!!

Back