are bullydog programers comparable to ppe

bullydogduramax

Just got a pmt from my local shop and been useing it for about a month and my tranny went out shift range inhibited ..Just got it replaced at dealership at the price of 4500 bucks..thinkin about switchin to ppe..heard that they have somekind of tranny saveing software built in..just wondering if its worth the switch or if i should just build the new tranny up a lil maybe shift kit and converter.Dealership says they wont warrenty the new tranny if i build it up a lil so i am haveing quite the delema..

You will need to build the tranny to hold the ppe on the setting bigger than 100 horse.

Yeah I'd build the tranny, at least a SC III and a 1057 TC. I"m getting ready to get a SCIV and 1057 so I can crank up my PPE Xcelerator. Right now I'm on the 160HP setting(bought 100hp Crank). So far I've not had any limps or codes except I was on it in the 225 hp setting and started up a hill and rolled into and it shuttered pretty good, but I let off and all is good still.

As far as PPE being better then the PMT, I don't know. I really like my PPE. I've got the hot +2. Runs realy strong and pulls hard in the mid range and really moves once the turbo spools.

Ryan

Go with PPE you won't be dissapointed I am about to upgrade to the Hot+2 from just the Xccelerator since I have a tranny now

Get the PPE, probably one of the best tuners out there for the dmax

Back