ARP 625s - Who has the bwst price!?

DieselNasty

Looking to get these real soon for my 12v so whos got the lowest price?

Thanks

Last i knew they werent coated and thats not good with Tool Steel material.

John

Yup Greg is the ARP man! And for the price difference between the 625's from him and the Haisley H11's I would do the 625s without a doubt!

browns diesel
559-867-1111

I have used a shop in sac for my last melt down, he did a horrible job and because of his incompetinence, cost me another meltdown that brown's fixed for me. I'm behind these guys 100%. best guys I have ever dealt with period. That other asshole may know duramaxes but set my valve lash way too tight on an aftermarket cam, caused me to have to buy a new cam, get the valves done again (they were bent) and had to get a bit of head work done. And to top it off, the prick charged me a premuim shop rate and took way too many hrs IMHO....I should take it to the better business bureau if he does nothing to rectify the situation. Live and learn. At least I ended up with stainless injector bodies and a few new goodies while i was at it...Good guys down there

A while back when I checked Browns was the cheaper out of the two. I don't remember for sure how much but IIRC around $50 or so...

I have used a shop in sac for my last melt down, he did a horrible job and because of his incompetinence, cost me another meltdown that brown's fixed for me. I'm behind these guys 100%. best guys I have ever dealt with period. That other asshole may know duramaxes but set my valve lash way too tight on an aftermarket cam, caused me to have to buy a new cam, get the valves done again (they were bent) and had to get a bit of head work done. And to top it off, the prick charged me a premuim shop rate and took way too many hrs IMHO....I should take it to the better business bureau if he does nothing to rectify the situation. Live and learn. At least I ended up with stainless injector bodies and a few new goodies while i was at it...Good guys down there

Hey if you don't mind I'm local to Sac. what shop did you wrong ? P.M. if you want.

Back