Aurora 4000 not legal for 2.5???

I'm not really complaining, they where gonna let me pull in the 2.5 class anyway I think, but I broke in 2.8 so it don't really matter. Don't care much about the payout (although more is better! lol) but I only pull 2 or 3 times a year at local events... Didn't build it to be a puller, just to go out and have fun with... I pulled, I broke, didn't know what place I got till later in the night... I drank beer, and I had a good time... it's all good if ya ask me!

Just thought it was weird that ats says my turbo is a 2.48 inducer bore and the 2.55 plug went right in...

Chris was a good guy to deal with it seemed to me and I hope they come back next year, but bring more diesel trucks!!!! Need to see some real 2.8's pull!

I aint pickin on you rattlin, Sounds like your a stand up guy and probably a easy going and cooperative guy when it comes to tech inspection and dealing with the track officials. Its hard to tell someone their truck or tractor is illegal especially when its that fine line and the competitor has genuinely shown he or she tried and was really unaware such as your case but when the competitor becomes angry and wants to argue it becomes a pain. I hate to tell anyone to go home. I teched tractors in my class as fellow pullers teched my tractor. Its only fair as most truck guys dont know tractors and most tractor guys dont know trucks. But i have ventured to the land of trucks and found myself on both tech committees and now im streched thin to get it all in.:Cheer:

Back