Aurora 5000 for sale

AMARILLO 6.0

Well guys I have another turbo for sale only had it on the truck for a month, has about a 1000 miles on it.All the hardware come way it easy to install.Selling it for $3000 with free shipping.The only reason I'm selling it is because I'm going twins.

dude, not to be a spelling or grammar pirate..but, I think you mean, "Ok guys. The turbo is now reduced to a price of $2800. For anyone having doubts about the spool up of this turbo, it works wonderfully. It is also a ball bearing charger." Just giving you a bump!! :)

It depends on what exhaust housing is on the charger. On the dmax it spools really well. But it also has some more displacement...

The turbo has the smaller exhaust housing that way its able to spool faster.And yes the Dmax can run bigger exhaust housing because they can flow more air.

You still got it>>>>>> PM if you do... also include the driving style of the turbo, spool, performance, towable???

I know my brother ran one on his 6.0 with 275's. It ripped but i would not use fast to describe the spooling at all. He said it was descent at sea level but up here it was a pig lol.

Back