Austin Texas Diesel Day

WILD_PHIL

Hey guys I am Phil with Black Smoke Diesel Club. Just wanted yall to know that we our having our first Diesel Night at Pluckers in Round Rock Texas on Satuday the 18th at 330pm. We should be sitting down to eat some time between 400pm and 430pm. We will have the patio reserved and plenty of parking. I know this is late notice but I have been working hard on getting every thing set up. Our trucks say Black Smoke across the front windshield. We have chapters in Tx, La, Ny, and Ohio.

Anyhow if you guys would like to come on out and talk diesel, enjoy some good food and good company then we would love to see you out there. Last time I talked to Edge Performance they were going to be out there to hang out as well. Should have a both set up.

Yes sir it wasnt to bad. Had 8 trucks show up. We will be doing it again in October. Hoping to get some thing going monthly.

Sorry for the slow responses gentlemen. We actually ran in to a small snag. The last meeting we held they put all the trucks right beside the patio. Well when we left it smoked the patio a bit. Now the marketing rep for RR pluckers isnt returning my Austin presidents calls. Honestly it was for the best. It wasnt a very good location for us to get the publicity I would like so trucks driving by could stop in. So I will be finding a new location in the area so we can do this monthly. The 2nd Friday of every month we hold a meeting at the Pluckers in Killeen. We are sponsored by Club Rodeo in Harker Heights so we either go to one of the guys house, or to the club. You guys are more then welcome to come down and hang out in Killeen. Either way we are working on getting a better place to meet

BSDCPLUCK.jpg
[/IMG]

Imagine that... The black smoke diesel club kids smokin folks out.

But really? At the restaurant who let y'all meet at their place? Lame.

Back