auto to manual swap?

outlaw99

I just recently put a manual in the truck. I left the auto tune in the truck truck runs great only problem im seeing is in the log it isnt seing a load% like it used to with auto.. like 40% max the auto would hit 110%. my timing and mm3 quanity isnt what it used to be with the auto.. I think its hitting a diff. cell with the manual now?? would the load% do that?

Most likely need a manual base flash ,I know it didn't work for crap the other way.Are you still sending the speed signal back to the ecm ?

hoping to see an answer on this too, when live comes out for my 04 i will be trying it , ive been fighting fueling and load issues too

You have to have a manual file in it, ecm defuels when it doesnt see any trans data.

ive tryed several reflashes to date none have worked , if i cant fix it soon ive been tossing the p pump idea around

Like bean said.. you can get a file from here or like me I've tuned a manual truck so I used his stock tune and then modified tabels from there. Its a simple switch in the scan tool that lows you to do a vin reprogram.

ive had the smarty reflash for stick and it changed nothing, as for efi i cant wait to see it for my 2004, forest nearing might be able to help me so well see what happens

Back