B-1 Bomber turbo info?

heins

i got this turbo in a deal a couple years back and i was wondering if anybody had any specs or any information about it. It has a polish compressor housing that has "b1 bomber" stamped in it, and it has a 3in outlet non wastegated exhaust housing and the only thing it saids on it is "std". The frame of it sorta looks like a schwitzer turbo but could be wrong. it seems to be in good condition and would like to us it but would like to get some more information on it before i did

My old ksb1 is still trucking along after nearly a decade of 45+psi. Loved that damn thing. Couldn't hardly break them it seemed like.

i figured it was old because when i googled it or and found old forums about them the newest one i found was like from 05! lol from what ive come up with its a 62/65/12???? or if you can get parts for them? because i would like to use this if there as good as all the old forums say they are but it looks like a middle school kid had fun with a drill and tap set and a spool gun on this thing..its ...... up! if i had a camera or a smart phone id post pictures or it but im still living in the stone age

I had one with the HX40 outlet.

I think it would be a 14 housing on the regular B1...but that was a long time ago.

Chris

Back