Baca 9.40 at 149....

They finally got there heads out of there ass and put a single on it .......

BIG single. :hehe:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1246.jpg
    IMG_1246.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 0
He's actually a really cool/nice guy. I assume you've never met him or spoke with him?

This guy you quoted sounds like a Typical internet know it all, prolly lives in his mom's basement surrounded by Bernie for president banners....

Baca is a nice guy, if folks met him they would see that.

This guy you quoted sounds like a Typical internet know it all, prolly lives in his mom's basement surrounded by Bernie for president banners....

He's actually a really cool/nice guy. I assume you've never met him or spoke with him?

:D

I met him on 4 separate occasions... ego a little to big for his head. Not a huge fan of his lifestyle choices either but hey maybe I do live in my moms basement, with Bernie stickers??? The world will never know.

Baca is a nice guy, if folks met him they would see that.

I definitely don't know it all lol... so many trophies to prove that! But I did give 7 years of my life up and I voted for Trump... only thing in my basement is my sons ****

I wouldn't sponsor that truck if he were a tool, he look's a little strange lol but really is a good guy.

Small update. We weighed the truck on corner scales tonight. 6500lbs with Shawn in it but with no brakes. She's still a fatty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...and the weight minimum for pro street is 4500?? Does 100 lbs still = a tenth in the diesel drag world?? ...and 1 MPH??

Back