Badger State Tractor Pullers Annual Meeting Saturday Dec. 6th WI Dells

Again this is your thread but to my understanding ppl 's test would allow up to around 30% bio without failing to allow for all diesel from the pump?
When asked about the reason for going away from 100% bio was not the hp advantage it was the mess that 100% made. Which makes sense to me since when it was legal everyone could run it if they wanted. It was a choice to not put the fuel in.
Again this is my understanding. Just trying to help clarify what seems to be muddy.

Again this is your thread but to my understanding ppl 's test would allow up to around 30% bio without failing to allow for all diesel from the pump?
When asked about the reason for going away from 100% bio was not the hp advantage it was the mess that 100% made. Which makes sense to me since when it was legal everyone could run it if they wanted. It was a choice to not put the fuel in.
Again this is my understanding. Just trying to help clarify what seems to be muddy.
He hit the nail in the head there but like I said before there going to do tests for the fuel and set a number for the fuel to be at a point. They just don't want 100% bio fuel. They should have everything finalized by the end of the month

Back