Batmo pipe is Here!

If it only gained 36 hp over a open faced turbo, it does no more then a standard bell. Its just a gimmick that is just suppose to look cool

Why don't we get flow numbers at the same boost levels? I would like to know what the Batmo flows at 55psi.

I agree 100%, but every time I ask, they say that the numbers are coming.

^^^This!!

Well played sir!!! or better yet.. A f'n compressor map!!!

CPP - Good luck on the Ppump swap!

Thanks. I just got off the phone with my pump guy...governor is suppose to be back tuesday. I hope to have my pump next week or following monday.

I figured. I wonder what the gain would be over a regular bell. Damn nice looking piece. I don't doubt the time involved to justify the price tag.

I'd also like to know this.

If it only gained 36 hp over a open faced turbo, it does no more then a standard bell. Its just a gimmick that is just suppose to look cool

I thought the same thing going from a race cover to the bat cover. I noticed a difference in initial spoolup slightly, but it definately felt stronger mid range. Ofcourse it wasn't a huge difference, but I was very impressed with the sound of the bat cover.

Get some real numbers and try to get a standard bell the same size for comparison, I do know any radius on the leading edge of the bell is worth quit a bit of performance in any application. Gimmick wasn't a good word to use in this case.

Wouldnt this hinder performance on a pulling charger that get alot of its air threw the MAP groove?

Last edited:
Wouldnt this hinder performance on a pulling charger that gets alot of its air threw the MAP groove?

Never question the performances of Batmo. It is the god of turbochargers and your questions merely show your lack of faith. LOL

Bat-mo has turned into fag-oh in my book...machining a bell out of a solid piece of aluminum for 500 bucks??? Seriously? This is getting ridiculous. Put a normal effing bell in the bumper, it does the same thing.

Bat-mo has turned into fag-oh in my book...machining a bell out of a solid piece of aluminum for 500 bucks??? Seriously? This is getting ridiculous. Put a normal effing bell in the bumper, it does the same thing.

Does a bell in the bumper do the same thing? I don't know about the fancy machining they do, but I don't think a bell in the bumper would do the same as a bell right at the turbo.

Is it better to have a bell and/or batmo pipe right on the turbo under the hood where it pulls warm air from the engine compartment, or is it better to have a nice 6" piece of smooth pipe pulling air from a cutout in the front bumper.....

The world may never know, unless of course someone wants to lend a cheap bell and I'll compare back to back 1/4 mile passes.....

Back