BBD @ the West Coast Nationals

That flagger didn't eat his wheaties LOL

Nice pulls Scott.

That flagger didn't eat his wheaties LOL

Nice pulls Scott.

Thanks guy's,

Everybody past 300' got fireworks :)

The flagger actuly came over and chewed my ass because I didn't stop, now watch were he throws up the red flag, I would have had to have been staring out my passanger window :) I choose to look down the track and see where I was going instead.

Shouldn't the flagger be on the driver side? just a thought.

BBD

Thanks guy's,

Everybody past 300' got fireworks :)

The flagger actuly came over and chewed my ass because I didn't stop, now watch were he throws up the red flag, I would have had to have been staring out my passanger window :) I choose to look down the track and see where I was going instead.

Shouldn't the flagger be on the driver side? just a thought.

BBD

I was kinda thinkin the same thing Scott. The flagger should be on the drivers side. You couldve have seen him if you had the tow mirrors on the truck. lol

Chris

he was way behind by the time he decided to put the red flag up.... good run though

It was stated in '05 no floating finishes. It's been that way since then I believe I could be wrong.

It was stated in '05 no floating finishes. It's been that way since then I believe I could be wrong.

Didn't pull there in 05 and it wasn't mentioned at the drivers meeting. it's no biggie I apoligized to the guy and staff that came over later.

BBD

Didn't pull there in 05 and it wasn't mentioned at the drivers meeting. it's no biggie I apoligized to the guy and staff that came over later.

BBD

It was a big issue one time with that multiple engine tractor (Lucas oil) used to be chelsi's toy. He kept going and the flag man got in his face and there was nearly a fight right then and there. I don't mind the floating finishes heck it's what the fans pay for but i thought that's what they had said since that fight nearly happened.

any differences with the new intake?

Unfortunately the Corsa didn’t record anything the first night but the second night I got some fairly good info. I am used to seeing between 150 and 160 psi with the older head but I my second hook it recorded between 125 and 130 so big drop there but not everything is ironed out yet, we blew an expansion plug on the top of the head (need to loctite them in), I only hit 4800 rpms (need to come out harder and get the RPM’s up), and we got to much water flooding out cylinders #1 and #2 (will be relocating the water nozzles to the individual runners). That and I should have the new Corsa upgrade in before the next run so I might have some more reliable data at that time.

BBD

Way to go Scott. You just had to cause trouble. Piss off the whole crew. I guess that old brown sled doesn't quite have what it takes to take on THE BBD.

Way to go Scott. You just had to cause trouble. Piss off the whole crew. I guess that old brown sled doesn't quite have what it takes to take on THE BBD.

The ole brown sled has stopped me several times, nothing like hooking to the Terminator sled though :)

BBD

Yeah, you took the terminator for a pretty good ride too. I thought it was pretty funny when you hooked a left with big brown, and I saw gary was smiling too.

Yeah, you took the terminator for a pretty good ride too. I thought it was pretty funny when you hooked a left with big brown, and I saw gary was smiling too.

Is Gary the guy who drives the sled ?

How did you do on the second night?

BBD

Yes, Gary drives the sled. I think I got 4th the second night. Not real good results this year, but nothing broke or blew up, just got dirty.

I was wondering how much water you were using, sounded a little rough part way down the track, smoke was nice and light too

Back