Belarus?

pyrobee

Everything can go faster!
So I have been looking for a tractor and got a belarus for free not sure what size or anything I know its 4wd and diesel so any body got any info on parts or any performance possible not sure please help

I dont think I would buy one, but you cant beat free!

I really dont know a lot about them or where you can get parts, but you might be better off selling it, and buying something else if you can get much out of it.

We have a Belarus on the farm,a 1979 model year,4x4.We had no problems with it.Couldn't believe how good it torque with a diesel engine that had no turbo and the hours per gallon was way better that our 1105 Massey with a perkins turbo charged engine.How does the tractor run??

There were a few farmers in our area that have owned them over the years. I have never heard alot of complaints about them other than the cab sucks..

Kevin

I got one torn apart right now, replacing the rings in it.. boss man said there's a belarus website and not hard to get parts, i'll try and find out what it is

I have a belarus 525 on our hunting property. It runs great. Lots of torque. 2 wheel drive sucks, it gets stuck in some deep holes and the cab is not very comfortable, but with the door shut and the window closed, it keeps out the sqeeters. There is a website PartsforBelarus.com - Parts for Your Belarus Tractor.
Phone number 1800-755-7938. Pretty easy and cheap to work on.

Does it have the duel steering wheels. The last 1 I saw had that. Makes for a good partying tractor, the only thing is somebody has to steer. LOL.

Back