Best 120 Hp Injector.

Laramie4x4

I'm still FASTER
Hey guys my buddy is really torn and freaked out abotu some info he found out about F1 injectors.. he researched and was starting to see a pattern that alot of blown engines all had F1 injectors in them.. so now he is wigged out about them... I still think they are really good.. But I need all the serious guys to chime in and help him make a decision about the best 120hp injector.. thanks guys..

Talk to Gregg @ Exergy Engineering (616) 977-3766.

Hey guys my buddy is really torn and freaked out abotu some info he found out about F1 injectors.. he researched and was starting to see a pattern that alot of blown engines all had F1 injectors in them.. so now he is wigged out about them... I still think they are really good.. But I need all the serious guys to chime in and help him make a decision about the best 120hp injector.. thanks guys..

Your buddy is WRONG....

There the best injectors around... my mach7's smoke less then my 150HP injectors did, with way more HP. I've Daily Driven Mach7's for 100K miles with no complaints!

Lavon

There are FAR too many high HP trucks running Flux Stix to say that!! My F1's are great and make great power with minimal smoke....

Tell you buddy to chill and have them tested....If the bodies are bad, then that has Nothing to do with F1 and everything to do with his tuning and driving habbits with Mods......

Most trucks that fail have drivers. Keep the doors locked and the truck in the garage for maximum longevity.

Yeah thanks guys for the inout... I'm convinced that sometihng else caused melt downs.. and always believed that F1's are amazing.. He has a set of FTE 90's in right now and I hate to talk badly about Wally at FTE but they are garbage... These things constantly are belowing smoke...no mater what smarty setting its on and what not... It's really agrivated him.. I have tested his truck with numerous equipment and all I can think is the nozzels are bad...

lots of my buddies run the extrude hones and even when one had 250+ hp eh's they all idle cleaner than my II 120's but i lucked into mine used with a handful of hooks cheap.

cant say ive heard a cross word about fluxs

Back