Best all around street/strip/dirt drag tire

waparson

Looking to get some new tires this weekend. Currently have stock wheels and cooper st/maxx 35's.

Going with novakane 20x9, (2.5" leveling kit). So I know 35's will clear with the 9wides.

Just curious what the better size is for racing, 33" or 35".

Anyone have experience playing at the strip and doing some dirt drags? Any tire decent at both? I'm not working with anything crazy, not being very competitive right now, just something that I can play around with at both types of racing.

I was looking at

Toyo MT's
Toyo AT's
Nitto Terra Grappler

Not sure how the AT's do on dirt tracks. Or which size would be more beneficial.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks.

I'd do 33's for 3.55 gears, 35" for 4.10's. As far as whats good for both prepped and dirt, I have no idea.

I would think BFG all terrain not sure how 420's do on the dirt.

What about the toyo rt? Thaey are good off and on the road?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I have 420s and not sure how they would do in loose dirt but we had a dirt drag on wet clay and they hooked awesome. Not to mention they do great in the other two disciplines you stated.

Yea, i took a peak at the RTs. Those are on the list too.

Yea our dirt would be packed clay as well.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yea, i took a peak at the RTs. Those are on the list too.

Yea our dirt would be packed clay as well.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Well if the dirt is packed clay cant go wrong with bfg or general garabber at2's. Loose might want a more aggressive tire. I have rt's and like them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Nitty dune grapplers where probably the best all around tire I've had besides wearing really fast.

Im running 33x12.5x20 toyo r/t and give them a 5 star. I've been on the track, woods, and street and they perform great all around. Smooth, quiet and have got dang good milage out of them so far.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back