best clutches for a 600 hp daily driver

ice.v8

hi guys, i welded my forward clutches in a boost launch... tomorrow i will remove the tranny again and clean it all... as i have to change all the clutches while i'm there, what do you suggest to use ? i have the dtt billet piston in the direct drum so i have 5 clutches instead of four there...
i read the red alto won't work good cause they hate the heat...
i also want to be sure that i can do some boost launch and not weld them again on the first launch... what can cause that ? have you got any suggestion to prevent that unhappy situation ?
thanks...

Raybestos Clutches work really well...if your line pressures are where they should be you shouldn't have a problem. Just don't sit on the line for a long time, as NO clutches will hold up to sitting there holding back a few 100 HP.

ok, so what is the best way to boost launch ? full throttle to boost faster or half throttle to reduce stress ?

roll into the throttle slowly...keep adding fuel just ahead of your Turbo spooling up to 15-20 psi and let it fly as soon as you get there...shouldn't take more then 10-12 seconds, if it 20 seconds or more you need a looser tq converter or a smaller Turbo exhaust housing

Back