Best injectors and tune and maybe Mechanic to do the work!

rharper2345

So I just bought a 1999 F350. It is a 6 speed truck with 158,000 miles. Has some lift with 35's on it as well as a pair of 10" stacks. I am looking to get the injectors replaced as 1 is bad. What injector would you guys go with? Not looking to get super crazy or anything just a good daily driver that will east some Mustangs and Ricers from time to time.

What injectors?

What tune or tuner?

Any mechanics you guys would recommend in northern Indiana?

Any other questions/comments/concerns I should be aware of? (that pertain to the truck that is :lolly: )

Thanks guys!!

Full force diesel or swamps diesel for injectors.

Stage 1s for a jump.in fuel.economy and about 40-50hp.

Do the.injectors yourself. They are very easy to.do. primetime to.change glowplugs while you are there

Check.out riffraff diesel. He has everything you need. He's a great.guy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Clutch first.

Then Full Force stage 2 Injecors from Beans Diesel along with there tuning, I know of plenty quality shops in central Ohio if you were up for the travel.

Go with a set of Hybrid Injectors and never look back...

283cc/80% are a great street injector, and are very tow friendly. The price is just a little above stg 2's now days anyways...

Beans is a site sponsor. They sell injectors, and tune 7.3's. Also Diesel Innovations is a very good 7.3 shop.

What about using an edge chip?

Won't work with an upgraded injector. When you swap to performance injectors, you aren't just adding more fuel. You're also switching from a split shot over to a single shot. So the tuning must be changed in order to compensate for the difference in the injectors. This requires custom tuning, not a generic programmer.

Look at swamps diesel price and warranty can not be beat they have many dealers in the USA to deal with

Back