best pullin video in the world

lol my fav is the second or third one, the one that mowes down the little tree next to the fence, then the sled driver takes a scary ride. thats f ing hilarious.

Yeah, that was my favorite one too, LOL If you could drive a pulling tractor like you stole it, that guy did! Those look like almost too much fun....Maybe I can build one to look like a cooler? With a big CompD sticker on the side :rockwoot:

Hell ya! Track? We don't need no stinkin' track! We'll just pull it down the fence! :hehe: That is freakin' awesome!!! :D

i want to build one i cant get a VW diesel engine

what else do you need are they direct drive. do you think a ford 9" will handle the little power and are they direct drive?

i need info looks like a good weekend project 2 build

a guy at home is building one for some one he said the use a 3 cylinder yanmar with a pump about the size of the block full roller motors can see 8000 rpm and around 180 hp for the good running ones.

sounds interesting i can get a yanmar engine and maybe a tractor. i wonder what size frame will be good i could also get compact tractor i guess i need to find out what drive train they are running

I know this is a blast from the past, but I showed this video to a friend of mine who used to be big into the garden tractor pulling scene. He said those guys with the open modified diesel tractors have around 20-50k dollars in those little rigs. I guess I'll stick to building my cub cadet.

Back