best stack

smokinbillygoat

Punishin For Pleasure
My dads got a 6.7 and he was wondering what the best stack out there was for box/downloaders...right now hes got a edge juice w/attitude,mp-8,and a bully dog downloader and hes using the new dpf delete exhaust kit...and waiting for the smarty to come out.He just wanted me to see what all of yall were having the best luck with. And also if anyones working on coming out with other performance parts for them like turbos,cp3's,etc.
-josh

what he is running right now would be about the best, just the timing would be to high so see if there is an option on the edge to run stock timing if so use that, it is only available on the newer versions, also you could sell the pup and edge and get the pmt alot of people are having good success with it. I am sure someone will have a turbo kit out soon as long as they figure out how to fool the electroincs for it, as for the cp3, there are a couple companys that have them out, not sure who off the top off my head though

I wonder how well the trucks would do with a larger charger? I mean the same thing they have now, just a larger version.

I wonder how well the trucks would do with a larger charger? I mean the same thing they have now, just a larger version.

II has a stock upgrade to a 64 right keeping the vgt and exhaust brake they said right around $1600

What difference does it make? Would it do anything for a totally stock system?

Theres gotta be somthing out, in Diesel Power mag they put Silver Bullet on a 6.7. It wasnt too long ago...

Its still in beta testing now they can not figure out how to fool the speed sensor on the turbo so it keeps throwing codes, pdi put the silver bullet on and it was still throwing codes also, the only way to get around it would be to get a 03-07 ecm, and use it then put in 5.9 stix and what ever turbo you want

Back