Big thanks to the NHRDA!!!

Robertp

I dont see enough of this on here as of yet! I wanted to thank them first of all for putting together a division 5 for all of us on the upper east coast. They put there neck out there this past weekend by grabbing up the open spot on Memorial day weekend to hold there event!! Without knowing what kind of turn out would be there. So I and we here at NGM would like to send out thanks to the guys (and gals behind the scene) who put this all together.

By doing so they gave us the opportunity to place first in two classes the Pro 1 and the Pro street class. Even though there wasnt a huge turnout, i still believe we could have been very competitive and still would have won!!

thanks robert

We are very excited about divison 5 and yes we are here for the long run and know in time this will be a very strong division in the NHRDA. See you all at the ohio event on june 28th

Thanks Robert ! And thanks to everyone from NGM Diesel. And thanks to all that came out on Memorial Day Weekend. :clap::clap::clap:

Next stop is Ohio ! Should be around a 7+ hour drive for me, and I am ready to make the trip!

With each event the word gets out: The NHRDA is here to put on Diesel Drag Racing Events, and we are here to stay!! Come on out to an event and bring the family !:Cheer:

Back