bigger injectors

Duster 5.9

I would like to know what i'm in for if i only add ddp4 injectors alone for the time being. and are stock dv's 131? so i could go 181? for street. i think 191 would be to much for now. my truck get used for every thing, i like power! i need to get into to 400 hp range soon:evil

your truck has 181's stock. With my 5x16's everything works fine and it runs gooood. They're for sale in the classifieds by the way.

You would be in for a new transmission for starters! But I did a hot 439 rwhp with a set of ddp4's and a stock turbo with 18.5 housing. And there was a little more in it I think. 400 shouldnt be hard, and really the ddp4's might be overkill for that goal.

Shannon you should get a hold of me sometime, haven't talked to you in a long time!

Shannon you should get a hold of me sometime, haven't talked to you in a long time!

Ya i was actually in your town a couple weeks ago but i didn't see any black smoke in the air LOL!
Ya i know about the tranny stuff , that will be coming soon and first. and if i get more power than that is ok, i'm just asking for 400++++

Back